Post reply loads blank

No, I'm in Europe now. I was thinking some day that maybe it works on even or odd days and doesn't on odd or even ...
At work it seems to work more often than not. But then again I don't post every day there, and would be sometimes posting in Windows or Linux ..

Safari 2.x fryke?? Are you as Sogudi&Stand addict as I am? :D

I've got those installed (Sogudi and Safari Stand - those caused issues in Safari 3 so staying back). I don't know if that makes a difference ..

When I click on the macosx.com thread update notification email link I am taken to a blank web page. Also when I click to submit a reply to a thread the same happens but my reply isn't compromised.

As I note, this was happening to others almost exactly one year ago?

*Twilight Zone Music Plays*

I'm using Safari 3.1.1 but my Standard Account type doesn't check for software updates automatically so I guess that's the first thing I should do now ....

I've had the same thing happen to me as of yesterday with Firefox 3.0 on Windows, GNU/Linux, and Mac OS X 10.4.11. It also happens on Safari 3.1.2. The blank page appears when I reply or click to go to the last comment of any thread. The page only appears normally when I click on the title of the thread. Even logging out and back in hasn't resolved the problem.

After making the last post, i got the blank page - and when i clicked the back arrow on safari the post showed up.

....weird!

Does it happen on any other forums you may frequent? I don't know if it's random but so far the email notifications don't work but the reply to post seems to be working again for me ....

It happened to me yesterday and I thought it was just a quirk. Not. Email links bring you to a blank page. Time to alert Scott.

Appears to be an issue w/ the slave DB. Turning it off seems to have resolved the issue as far as I can tell.

Back