Post your desktop!

finally got my new laptop desktop set up after my seasonal re-format... now onto my main computer tomm. enjoy

Attachments

• potter.pdf
    75.8 KB · Views: 52
Originally posted by aaike
banditcosmo what are those two desktop like things in your menu bar?

The small blue one is "Show Desktop". Click on it and you go to the desktop.
The other one is "Change Desktop". a great program for changing your wallpaper.

which part Acidtuch? the theme? I used a package from http://www.resexcellence.com , I have been looking for a replacement for aqua and this is the best one I have found... I have modified the icons again to go with a different look but I have kept the theme. I have gone all Feng Shue. If you want to see it please feel free to email... I hate posting tons'o'pics up in a semi-close post line-up. (that made sense in my head).

Originally posted by Androo
Jason, what is that itunes world thing on ur dock?!?!?

kung tunes, it displays the current itunes song on my website... well i think it still does... *checks*.. cool still works with itunes4

here's my desktop. i didn't make the wallpaper but i think it's really cool anyway. it's from halfproject.com

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 82
Jason: coooool.....
Drustar: that's a cool desktop.... i like ur folders that say stuff on it. (need to die?)

niiiiice!
lilbandit, where did you get the Sauron eye icon!? i love it!
haley, what theme are you using? i like it a lot...... BBX Mercury? i like ur garbage, and SPONGEBOB!

SS Capuccino... which I just changed to... I forget the name lol. I'll get a up a new picture soon though.

I changed it again to brushed metal this time.

I think I had Capuccino for at least a week though...that's the longest i've ever had a theme.

Attachments

• 11 may 03 #2.jpg
    11 may 03 #2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 68
Page 20 you mean ;)

My new desktop:
1052733110.jpg

Back