Post your desktop!

It's an 'empty' app, I guess, with the icon of the separator.

To prevent anything to happen when clicking on them, use the dev tools' SimpleText and put the Icon as simpletext.icns in the Resources folder. Delete everything else from the package. Then rename the application ' .app' ('space'.app) so no name shows up when moving over the tile.

Uses a whole tile-space, though, as you can see from his desktop screenshot.

Originally posted by ksv
it doesn't work? what's wrong with it? did you insert a windows cd or something? :confused:

:p

LMFAO! KSV, i re-read that, 2 days later, and it made perfect sense! haha, i am SUCHA Dumb-Ass! ... haha, it was Very late tho :p

Anim8r, Don't be so sure of yourself! ... hehe, for many (years) now i've come over to MacOSX.com to confuses its lovely members! heheh

Here's another Shot Guys :p ...

1600*1200 lov'li'ness! (resized!;)) ... wow, its too cool having a big display! :D

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 75
Wow, after looking at my desktop and comparing it to others, I have deducted that I really am a neat-freak at heart. I'm just too lazy to physically clean things like my room. Organizing stuff on my computer takes little effort.

My dock has barely anything in it, however the little smiley face guy you see contains my favorites, organized by categories "Applications", "Calendars", "Games", "Icons", "School Stuff", and "Utilities".

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 61
Here's mine. A friend of mine made the wallpaper. We both play bass guitar.

I like my desktop complete clean and change the wallpaper every 30 min's.

I've alway used pc's but I just got an imac at work and I really like it.

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 68
Home Sweet Home ... Oh God i hated that Windows POS :(

... and MAN! ... u can actually see a good increase between:

GeForce 2 MX 32Mb SDR
GeForce 3 64Mb DDR

...in Window resizing and all.

I was casually resizing something, and then i was like "hang on, it didn't LAGG! :eek: "

Recommened to ya all, get a new Video Card, if ya can! :p

NeYo

Oh, and my Desktop is kinda dull, but hey, it'll do for now!

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
ooo i see...
"i see" said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.
hehehe that's a funny joke... if u dont get it then just ask.....

Originally posted by Androo
ooo i see...
"i see" said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.
hehehe that's a funny joke... if u dont get it then just ask.....

I thought it was:

"I see," said the blind man to his deaf wife, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Intrigue...I love your desktop! Nice use of finding a common theme and using all the different apps and hacks to work it. That's sorta what I have going too:

My desktop

azzg where is your dock!? how can you live with all those icons on your desktop but no dock! i can't believe it :b
dock, dock, dock, bring back your dock

Back