Post your desktop!

Thanks Hulk, Ross is good, but you can't beat Liv Tyler, even if she just got married.

Whitesaint, I like your icons and the hologram-like look on your hard drive, what program did you use for them? And is that the normal dock? Cheers.

Originally posted by Randman
Thanks Hulk, Ross is good, but you can't beat Liv Tyler, even if she just got married.

Whitesaint, I like your icons and the hologram-like look on your hard drive, what program did you use for them? And is that the normal dock? Cheers.

The icons I think can be found at
www.iconfactory.com

or

www.xicons.com

but I don't remember their icon set names... As for the Dock I think it is the normal one and if it isn't he may changed it with something like ClearDock...

However, I hope that WhiteSaint will shade light in here... :rolleyes: :p :D ;)

my background pic is from my drive to florida, i took the pic. If anyone wants it (without it saying androo), just PM me.
HERE IT IS:

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 107
Androo, where did you get that icon for your X hard drive? It's wonderful! And chevy, where can you set that the hard drive name shows the available space left?

Originally posted by RPS
Androo, where did you get that icon for your X hard drive? It's wonderful! And chevy, where can you set that the hard drive name shows the available space left?

Click anywhere on the Desktop and press Apple (command key) + J

OR

Click the View menu and then the Show View Options...

There select:
-Show Item Info

Done! ;) :D

Attachments

• showview.jpg
    showview.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 45
Running;
iBook 700 w/128MB with webdesign and multimedia to soundsticks and iSub, All controlled accross the room by my 466 G4 w/640MB running adobe's production software, Maya, quark microsoft suite and video player... soory, you can't see my main comps desktop but if your interested, I can drop on a second post. The top and bottom drives are mine as well as 2 which I had to take out to drop in my CD ROM drive and a friends drive to save her work after her Portable hardrive failed. Tell me what you think, please.

Attachments

• check_it.jpg
    check_it.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 65
what program are you using to view your other computer? cuz that's cool.
I like ur background, it's orange, and it lets your eyes lick it until it's finished - like a popsycle.

I am using Apple remote desktop to view my ibook, I have it set-up so I can control either one of my computers from the other one anywhere I have network connection. (Mainly, in my appartment or in my roomates room) But my next step is to make it controllable form online... If anybodies got any ideas?... as for the desktop, which one is it you like? Cause I can send you the one I made on the main one, they are just Gettyone images put together but her, pre-made desktops are great!

cooool! well everyone, here's my newest one! I will be changing it by tonite...

Attachments

• april16.jpg
    april16.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 55
Back