Post your desktop!

Note: Size has been downsized to 800x600 for file size reasons

Not much of a desktop... :eek:

Attachments

• macdesktop2.jpg
    macdesktop2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 35
I like the desktop pic riccbhard, but I would go insane from all those icons on my beautifully clean working space ;)

Here you go

feels like halloween ;-)

Attachments

• I scream for my screen.jpg
    I scream for my screen.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 47
riccbhard.... i notice you have a script for emptying the trash. is this the height of complete lethargy? i mean, it's like ctrl-click (or right-click) and click... :D

sectioned.png

Dirty.

Tidy.

Normal.

Lt Major Burns, Well, I am quite lazy, and I even have a two button mouse :eek:. So I make a quick AppleScript:

Tell Application "Finder"
Activate
Empty Trash
End Tell

Note: No conformation, make sure that there is nothing you want in the trash :D.

Update....
Note: Downsized to 800x600 and reduced quality for file size restrictions.:eek:

Attachments

• desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 36
Well here's my main machine (an eMac) that's been hacked to run at 1600x1200 rather than the stock 1280x960.

Attachments

• screengrab.jpg
    screengrab.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 51
When I did it, the screen was stable, but the RR was @ 60hz. Little too flickery for my taste, but it looks like its working for ziess.

Sweet picture... I noticed that I got a pop-under with that link the first time I clicked it.

Haha thanks. I found that sweet honey when just doing a google search. I love abstract wallpapers. My Mac will randomly change my background with one even 15 mins. Hey, if you ever want that one just let me know. I'll put it on Photobucket for ya and you can take it from there.

Back