Post your desktop!

Thanks Randman. Shareware eh? Could be the first one I actually contribute to if it stops wroking after a trial period - most of them I just do without (how much do you really need GUI toys?) but this loks like something I could get used to, trying it out on my work machine now....

I had avoided it until just recently, but I'm enjoying it and they don't seem to tax the system very much.

this is my first ever post to the site!

though i've been following it for a while -

i've finally decided to submit a grab of my desktop!

i hope the attachment works.

whadya all think?!

Attachments

• screengrab.jpg
    screengrab.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 70
A few tweaks. I made the DTP myself, basically merging two Alex Ross paintings into one. And I tried to make it look like Batman was farther back, giving Clark time to change.

Basically the same as my iBook, but with lots more real estate to play with. Probably going to change it over the weekend.

desktop1.gif-thumb_269_202.gif

Clean

Cluttered

Wow. Cigar Where do you get all these nice features from, for example the clock/wlan indicators. The Weather info, the green battery icon is cool..... :cool:

I have allways loved seeing how other people tweak their desktops. So, come on! Lets see them!
1043177_5efd7147fd_o.jpg

Yes, I know, its windows. But until I get my PB, its the best I can do.

I guess we could always show off our PC desktops... here is what my ThinkPad looks like right now.

And it is not running Windows. :D

Attachments

• feynman-today.jpg
    feynman-today.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 38
Back