Post your desktop!

For my desktop, I just used one of the standard black and white ones included with Mac OS X. For my icons, I used the Xpack icon set (though I later modified other application icons to also fit the theme of grey/black/white/red). For my Adium contact list, I used the iPhoto contact style.

... yeah, pretty standard except for the icons ... but I love the reds and greys ...

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 39
09302005.jpg

Just thought I'd give an updated look at my desktop. Screenshot 1 is of my main monitor, and screenshot 2 is of the extended desktop on the 2nd monitor.

;)

Attachments

• screen1.png
    screen1.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 36
  • screen2.png
    screen2.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 18
ElDiabloConCaca said:
Just thought I'd give an updated look at my desktop. Screenshot 1 is of my main monitor, and screenshot 2 is of the extended desktop on the 2nd monitor.

;)
Wow! So creative, and colorful! You should be an artist :D ;)

Here's my current desktop click me

that would be synergy, a little itunes controller app, and the best one i've found IMO. it lets you bind any keys to itunes controls, regardless of whether itunes is 'active', for example i can hit F13 for play/pause at any time. i have F5 and F7 for track back/next, F6 for show song info (uses growl, and amazon/google to find artwork), and F8 for showing/hiding itunes.

the little menubar controller is also useful, and can be skinned. these were the most tasteful, i found, matching the look of tiger very well.

that would be synergy, a little itunes controller app, and the best one i've found IMO. it lets you bind any keys to itunes controls, regardless of whether itunes is 'active', for example i can hit F13 for play/pause at any time. i have F5 and F7 for track back/next, F6 for show song info (uses growl, and amazon/google to find artwork), and F8 for showing/hiding itunes.

the little menubar controller is also useful, and can be skinned. these were the most tasteful, i found, matching the look of tiger very well.

i've just looked at M-beat, which looks to be the exact same thing, but with more features and more expensive. Synergy, though works great for me.

Veljo said:
Yup, forbidden. That thing looks cool though, whatever it is.

Forbidden mine? Ah must be deviant art being a little bitch, i already had it on ther so i thought i could hotlink it. But well then.

Clickerty

No I'm not a 'girls', I didn't realize Paul Frank was gender specific. Was that comment meant to be offensive? If so, I'm more offended by your literacy to be honest. :)

Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, highlight the comment where you'll see 'kinda gay' whited out, mature.

Back