Post your desktop!

desk5.jpg

My so far most political desk.

hehehehe, cool! :( it's a real pain to click post reply to reply.... what happened to the quick reply that was here????

Originally posted by Giaguara
desk5.jpg

My so far most political desk.

Originally posted by Androo
hehehehe, cool! :( it's a real pain to click post reply to reply.... what happened to the quick reply that was here????

It was lost in the update. The board version changed ... Scott will add it back soon. The main functions work though.. Try to survive 1-2 days, it'll be back .. hopefully ;)

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
here's mine... i like NOTHING on the desktop... so i have the files set to not show up unless i tell it to...

but if i were to take it off, pretty much half of the screen would have icons on it...

WTF are you running XP for, man dont show off windows, show us your real desktop and not something in virtual pc.

i tried this once, but it told me my pic was too big, well, heres my desktop, nothing special...but i like to call it home

Attachments

• desktoppic.jpg
    desktoppic.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 141
hey kendall how'd you set that up? and you can't run mac apps through openstep, right? that was added after apple bought NeXT? looks like a better system then XP :b

I sold my PowerBook and got bored. If you have the install media, setting up OpenStep in VMware isn't that hard. Getting it online though is a whole nother beast.

Everything works except for sound. The SVGA drivers are buggy under Windows but work great under Linux.

OpenStep is a lot of fun. It actually runs better in VMware than on NeXT or older Intel hardware. You can't run Mac apps in OpenStep but a lot of Mac apps such as OmniWeb started out as OpenStep apps.

Here is the desktop of the iMac I have in my cubical, among other things. I just started messing with two desktop/dock apps from CodeTek that are nice.

iMac at home is about the same except more docks.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 125
Back