Post your OS X.1 Desktop Pics!!!!

Originally posted by RPS

what is that little app in the bottom-right corner you're running with "google" on it? Sounds useful :p

actually it is.. its a program called simple search which allows u to
run a search through google or version tracker. very nice.

Originally posted by ischorr
Does anyone know what this menu-in-a-dock program is in eldiabloconqueso's Dock? I've been looking, but haven't been able to find it. The closest I've found is Ugly Dockling, but its icon is horrendous, and it doesn't (currently) work with X.2.

It looks like he dragged the Applications folder onto the right-side of his dock, and when you right-click, control-click, or click-and-hold it displays the contents of the folder.

I have that too - but not as organize as his! :D

Better late than never. My desktop is totally blanc, so it's no use showing it. I have a folder with aliases to all my favorite apps in the right corner of my dock. That way i dont have to deal with billions of applications that i hardly never use every time i want to find one of my main apps. (and in the dock, as icons, i only keep those applications that i use several times per day).

Attachments

• emac.jpg
    emac.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 89
It looks like he dragged the Applications folder onto the right-side of his dock, and when you right-click, control-click, or click-and-hold it displays the contents of the folder.

I have that too - but not as organize as his!

Okay, I guess I do too. I guess it was the neat organization and the nice icons in the first-level folder that threw me.

...Now if only I had a right-mouse button! Why can't Apple make cool mice with two (or preferably more) buttons???? (I still think the Pro mouse, in the dark, is the coolest-looking mouse ever...)

Originally posted by ischorr
Does anyone know what this menu-in-a-dock program is in eldiabloconqueso's Dock? I've been looking, but haven't been able to find it. The closest I've found is Ugly Dockling, but its icon is horrendous, and it doesn't (currently) work with X.2.

try yadal (YetAnotherDockApplicationLauncher), i think you can make its icon custom.

The desktop photograph is of tha Na Pali' coast of Kauai'i Island (Hawai'i).

I love having such a cool pic, and having one that I actually took myself! :p

Attachments

• gwailo_desktop.jpg
    gwailo_desktop.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 93

Desktop Modification at its finest.

Click here for the DeskMod version of this shot and info on the shot.

Yes, that IS iChat. Yes, that IS Natalie Portman. :D (No, not the person in iChat. The person in the Dock.)

Here's what I stare at 12 hours a day:

Duel Optiquest 17" monitors with a Korn Album spread across both screens:

Attachments

• dualdesk3.jpg
    dualdesk3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 52
Back