Poster's Semi-Anonymous

Whoa that looks exactly like Michael Stipe. Sithious are you Michael Stipe in disguise? Didn't he get arrested for air rage a little while back. I heard he wasn't charged though...

end offtopicness

Originally said by Valrus
I don't know if this is exactly "something to contribute," but I just wanted to say that Sithious's avatar looks like Michael Stipe in a Jedi outfit.

lol, valrus, actually it looks like ewan mcgregor in a jedi outfit ... it's obi-wan kenobi from episode II ... :D :D

flattering statement by gplex Yes, Sithious, I can attest to that. You most always contribute positively to a disscussion and your posts are always relevant. Sithious is the model poster!
lol, thanks, plexor! ... :D :D

I've heard the air rage story twice... by one account it was Peter Buck, the guitarist, and the other said it was Bill Berry, the ex-drummer. I'm too lazy to go out and try and find out the real truth, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Stipe. Even though he did threaten Homer with a broken bottle in that one Simpsons episode...

Ack. Someone shut us up with the off-topic posts. With all the xoot mayhem going on I feel like I'm transgressing. :p Maybe we'd better take this over to Herve's...

-the valrus

Originally posted by nkuvu
I'm picturing you walking around with one of those big signs, which normally say "The End of the World is Near". But instead yours says "Ask me about my Macintosh"

:D

:D Good point! The key point in the story that I left out was I had an iMac on my shoulder which had just come back from repair...

However, that doesn't mean I don't wear my pro mac t-shirts at work either...

Macintosh for Productivity
Palm for Mobility
Linux for Development
Windows for Solitare

And...

MacDaddy...

;)

Back