Publicity is killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tree

Christmas
There are selling a house in my street. Inside the house there are people trying to convince people to buy the house. There is only one name for such practices publicity with as purpose increase sales.

Hmm, so how is the publicity killing you? Unless the people in the house are pointing at you or something.

Maybe they're using poison, or guns or something. ;) I've never heard of someone being killed with publicity alone, so beware -- it may be a facade or a vessel for something more lethal.

Beware!

I managed to misread that about 20 times and I'm still not sure I got it right. The idea that Tree was saying people living inside a house was getting a lot of publicity immediately set the subconscious "nah, that's not right" switch. My mind then reshuffled it as: "People are living in a tree in my street, and they're getting a lot of publicity."

Well, that explains the publicity, I thought to myself. Pity it doesn't actually match any of the words on the page. Maybe people being inside houses is unusual in the land of Christmas.

Perhaps the people trying to convince people to buy the house are what we call "Real Estate Agents" or "Realtors" as the Americans would call them. Can't see why they're killing you though.

Or maybe the message means "Property developers in my street are killing Christmas trees, and selling them to people who put them inside houses. Weird, eh?"

;-)

Treeing publicly on the house WON'T kill it. I know from experience dude...
;)

in other news, Purple monkey rubber buggy bumpers. fo sho!

Try peeing on the trees of the house next door, to mark the property as your territory, while the people inside are trying to convince some other people to buy it. That should scare the potential buyers away (and maybe get you arrested). However, maybe the folks trying to sell it need to get away from you and you might actually get better neighbors. Well new ones anyway, that perhaps you can train to stay away.

jsnap said:
Try peeing on the trees of the house next door, to mark the property as your territory, while the people inside are trying to convince some other people to buy it. That should scare the potential buyers away (and maybe get you arrested). However, maybe the folks trying to sell it need to get away from you and you might actually get better neighbors. Well new ones anyway, that perhaps you can train to stay away.

LOL :p

I just talked to those people - they are angry at the publicity this thread is bringing them and they are planning to beat tree to a pulp with a handfull of
soggy ramen noodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back