Publish your iTunes Playlist

CaptainQuark

93 93/93
We've got a thread called "What song are you playing now?". Sometimes I look a the track someone is listening to and wonder what else that person has in their iTunes.

So here's the opportunity to find out who's got what and give it a bit of the old "Eeeeeeeeuuuwwww – you mean you listen to Abba?"

Publish your playlist!

:cool: CaptainQuark's iTunes Playlist :cool:

I have Dimmu Borgir? :confused: These days I kinda concentrate on the Prog Metal – John Petrucci, Dream Theater, Opeth, etc – so I haven't looked around the rest of the stuff I have in iTunes for a long time!

I suppose we all have deep, dark secrets hidden away in murky, seldom accessed recesses of our minds: but you were wrong, Esquilinho – it's 'Man With the Child in His Eyes'! The wife kinda associated that with me in the earlier days. :)

I notice that no-one else has posted yet :rolleyes:

CaptainQuark said:
I suppose we all have deep, dark secrets hidden away in murky, seldom accessed recesses of our minds: but you were wrong, Esquilinho – it's 'Man With the Child in His Eyes'! The wife kinda associated that with me in the earlier days. :)

I have the album with that song (The kick inside - soooo 80's :D)

CaptainQuark said:

I don't have iTunes Catalog, but I'll try to post something soon ;)
And besides, most of my music is not in iTunes ;)

CaptainQuark said:
I'm trying to get mine online in a readable format (without just listing it plain-text style), but am debating on whether or not to register that program you used, Captain... slick program, but I wouldn't use it but once or twice, and if I don't register it, you'll only see 1/5th of my entire library.

Beware: mine holds deep, deep, dark secrets. Britney Spears secrets... Justin Timberlake secrets... REO Speedwagon secrets... hehe... :p Just kidding...

I think now would be a good time for a disclaimer for my soon-to-be-posted playlist: just because it's in the playlist doesn't mean that I like it or that I have ever even listened to the song. When you have significant others, somehow their songs sneak into your playlists, and sometimes they don't even sneak -- "Get this song for me or you'll be eating Raman noodles for dinner for a week!" Take away my food and I'll listen to just about anything you want me to, baby.

Back