Question - Answer

*pshaw* even I knew that one. Does that mean my question doesn't work? I knew he was wrong but I was waiting for some to come clean it up. It's Cats. Cats: How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

You keep losing things because you're very forgetful.

If a farmer had 20 sheep, and during an outbreak of a deathly disease, all but 8 died. How many did the farmer have left?

The survivors lived. Oh, wait, this is the sheep question. Eight. Seems a lot like the survivors question, though... :)

Have you ever seen a sheep go beserk and rampage through the local mall wearing a red headband and carrying a machine gun?

Uhm...actually I did in a TV show once.

How many ants does it take to lift a 20 pound bag of potatoes?

Less than you would expet (some ants can lift 50x there body weight)

Question: Has anyone been able to compile CUPS in OS X.1?

Hmmmm yes, if your hair was black it would look a lot like a picture I have of him.

What edition of Marathon did I post a picture of in another thread?

Marathon... um, Infinity!

Might as well guess since it always takes me about 25 posts to get back here anyway.

Who wrote Cryptonomicon? The novel, not the (I think fictional) text to which its title refers.

-the valrus

I'll give it to you Valrus, the answer I was really looking for was Marathon Phorever. Ahh, the joy of resedit. Did I mention the credits says that me and my friends made it??? :D

Mine, undoubtedly.

What's the name of the system in EV Nova that you can only get to once in every pilot file, and once you leave, you can never go back?

Back