Question - Answer

Italy, without a doubt.

What is the secret weapon in Escape Velocity, and where does the sound come from?

BUZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Trip, the secret weapon in Escape Velocity is not Denmark. :p ;) :rolleyes:

Sit out for 10 rounds, especially since Denmark SURELY is not going to win the championship (World Cups for Italy = 3, World Cups for Denmark = 0... 'nuf said). :)

RacerX already made your congrats thread, xoot.

And now back to my original question that everyone conveniently ignored:

What is the secret weapon in Escape Velocity, and where does the sound come from (not the sound that the weapon makes, but the sound when you activate it)?

Well, according to the official EV:N team there is no "secret weapon" in the game, unless you have installed a plug-in. The only real secret in EV:N is *** **** **** ***** ** * *** ***! :D

Question: What's a family of 3 goose's called?

That would have to be the most recent book I read, it's new: "The Adventures of Blue Avenger!". You should look it up, very interesting!

What if gravity was reveresed every 5 minutes?

I guess there would have to be something very big orbiting the Earth!

What is time? Put some thought into your answer or you're out for 10 rounds. No Dilbert-esque "It's a magazine!" responses. :D

-the valrus

Time is the answer to all those questions you'll never know the answer too. Time is age, always going, and never slowing. Time is what makes life so worth living.

If you were to do in exactly one hour, what would you do within that hour?

Originally posted by Trip
Time is the answer to all those questions you'll never know the answer too... If you were to do in exactly one hour, what would you do within that hour?

Time. :D

Answer: I actually don't mind not having a car, I can skateboard. :D

Question: What's your mothers maiden name?

Back