Question - Answer

hmmmm... could it be 15?

What current icon scheme do I have going right now?
(picture was posted in another thread)

and also...
I counted the first iMac (berry blue) and the second wave, the one with colors, in addition to the SL iMac as different colors
Well BUZZZZZZZZ
Half wrong.
The grass and, with DragThing, Star Wars icons.
:)

*BUZZZZZ* WRONG!

There were 13 colors of non-flat-panel iMacs.

Bondi Blue, Blueberry, Tangerine, Grape, Strawberry, Lime, Graphite, Ruby, Sage, Snow, Indigo, Blue Dalmation, Flower Power

(Sorry I'm ruthless. :D )

No posting for 10 posts. (Oh, another new rule: if you tell somebody they're wrong, and then YOU are actually wrong, and someone calls YOU on it, then you have to sit out for _20_ posts. Just so there's a bit of an incentive not to call people on it. :) )

If you're talking about a grass icon theme, macguy17, then it's the grass in the Dock icon scheme. :)

What was the code-name of the G4 cube?

"Trinity".

What were the three code names for the three design phases of the Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh? Betcha can't get all three. :)

Spartacus, Pomona, Smoke & Mirrors

Next time ask me something I don't know:D

What is the basis of quantum theory ??

macguy17: Cheater! No editing! ;) Plus, icon scheme is different from DragThing scheme, so I'm not wrong. :D

Bluefusion: Oh, you bet I can.

The three codenames for the Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh are "Spartacus", "Pomona", and "Smoke and Mirrors".

Ha! :)

What was the first game made for the Macintosh that runs in color?

EDIT: Grr, JohnnyV. :p Skip my question, because I can't answer Johnny's. :p

Too late simX, I beat ya to it!! My question rules over yours:p Nah, Nanna, Nanna!!

Beside yours is Crystal something or other

Quantum Theory: Basically that an atom could exist only in a discrete set of stable energy states.

Question: Solve using the Quadratic Formula.

11x + 6x(squared)=10

sorry, couldn't figure out how to do exponents.

Close enough tick

Ahhhh.....!!!! no more math, just had a calculus exam today!!

Do I have to show my work?

Oh.

Wow that's a big number.

The answer is:

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x3x3x3x3x5x5x5x5x73
:D

OK. Now what's your favorite TV show?

Back