Questions for presentations in Keynote

irfaan

Registered
Hi, two questions for ya!

Frist, I was wondering if anyone knew of products availble to remotely control powerpoint and keynote presentations for a 12in PB G4?

Second when I have tried in the past to use keynote with two screens, and to have one show the slideshow, and one to use the cool feature of seeing your notes and upcoming slides ect. the slideshow showed up on my laptop, and the notes showed up on the extra monitor. Obviously this doesn't work for presentations. Does anyone know how to switch it?

Thanks

To have the notes shown in your secondary monitor, select the 'Slideshow' tab in the Preferences dialog box, and select "Present on Secondary Display".

I use AirClick. It costs about 40 dollars. CompUSA carries it, as well as Fry's, I believe. The good thing about AirClick is that you can ALSO use it to control iTunes and more than ten other applications.

You might also try ATI's Remote Wonder, which I find to be an excellent all-around and very customizable remote, though perhaps too big for slideshow presentations.

I love my Gyration gyro mouse and wireless compact keyboard combination (especially the awesome gyro mouse) I bought at Best Buy for $100. But keep in mind the keyboard is a PC keyboard. It works fine but it has (shudder) Windows keys on it and they're switched in position with the ALT key.

Doug

Back