Recover My Files

Conor19

Registered
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could tell me the equivalent program to Recover My Files on PC for Mac. I tried downloading "Recover Mac Files" but it too was for Windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Conor

Asking for illegal stuff isn't allowed here. If your data isn't worth $90 to you, then it's not really worth recovering, is it?

How is asking for a simaler program equivelent on the Mac illegal?

Data Rescue II is not warez, or freeware it is commercial software.

BTW I reccomend the following programs

1) Alsoft - Disk Warrior Ver 3.0.3

2) Prosoft - Drive Genius & Data Rescue II

These three programs are great!

Khama said:
How is asking for a simaler program equivelent on the Mac illegal?
Its not Khama, however something in the post ElDiablo replied on was later edited out by a mod...so its safe to assume he was referring to that.

Hi,

Yes, you can try Stellar Phoenix Macintosh data recovery which is a very nice utility. I have used this software and it recovered my lost files in few minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well most of the Mac Recovery Software works on Windows platform, It means you have to install recovery software on windows OS based systems and connect the drive from which we want to recover as an external drive and then scan the drive using recovery software. I have personally used "Kernel for Macintosh" an efficient and powerful software for recovering my Mac drive.

Well most of the Mac Recovery Software works on Windows platform, It means you have to install recovery software on windows OS based systems and connect the drive from which we want to recover as an external drive and then scan the drive using recovery software.

Filed under my "Top 10 Biggest Bunch of Misinformation" ever posted to this forum.

It is quite apparent that you joined this forum simply to shamelessly plug a piece of software that you have a direct connection with, seeing as how this is your first and only post ever on this forum.

Bad form, buddy... bad form.

Back