Regent Street Apple Store= Lucky bags?

whougonacall

Registered
Whats Up!

As you may already know UK's first apple store is opening next week, I visited
the one in New York which was quite impressive, who needs Easy Everything when you can go in the apple store and surf for free.

Anyway, when the store opens they will have 300 lucky bags to sell for £240 which apparently contain £700 worth of stuff by apple and third party companies, do you think its worth it would you spend that much money on a bag of stuff may not need?

Imagine paying £240 for one of these bags and all it contains is loads of wireless mouse and keyboards things, an encyclopedia or two, and lots of other crap, imagine not even gettings an Ipod in there!

if i remember correctly, they did the same promotion at the store in san francisco. I also remember that the bags were well worth it. I think they contained like an ipod mini and accessories, maybe even an airport

Well worth it hey? well there's only 300 of them so they must hol dsom epretty goo dstuff, I might just purchase one of 'em. Has anyone in here got a lucky bag from the SanFran store or any other store?

IIRC, the SF store's bags contained mostly AirPort Extreme stations, AirPort Extreme cards, and gift certificates, with a few of them containing iPods (in place of one of the previous items, of course).

You do get more from the bag than you pay for, but you just don't know what the bag is gonna contain.

Back