resync mail.app with my pop account

flacochala

I`m in!!
Hi guys... how are you? Im having a lillte bit of a problem with mail.app. I have a yahoo pop account which i use with mail, and i also use it as a web mail, because a lot of my work is saved in mails.... by default mail.app erases the mails retrieved from the server, but until i figured out this, mail.app had already erased a lot of mails in my web account... is there anyway to resync mail.app with my web account so i can keep an exact copy of all my mails in my computer and in my pop account?

Well if you open the Mail application's Preference file and go to the Accounts tab. Once you are in the Accounts tab you will see the three more tabs, click on the Advance tab. In there you will be able to do what you want.

thanks satcomer.. i ahve already unchecked the "reomve copy from server when retrieving"... what im looking for is a way to re-sync my mail.app account with my pop account again.. so both contain the same mails

can you be more descriptive.... im not familiar with imap, i would really appreciate if you can told me how to do it

Back