Rush Limbaugh says Family Pack is Delayed...

samn

Registered
Rush ranted for a while today about the fact that his Tiger family pack was delayed, and that he only got the email today (when the "guaranteed" shipment was due) that the shipment would be delayed... but then he fessed up to the fact that he was already running it on his computer at work! (He got advanced copies. He owns 5 Apples. Says its great!

Be sure to also check out www.tastelessfortunes.com which was on ATTU's Blog... absolutely hilarious.

--Np, I'm not Steve Jobs

Got mine today, on time. Upgrade installation went fine and now running Tiger. I think Tiger could be the start of something really big. Good luck, everyone.

One day while radio channel surfing, I heard Rush complain (in 2000) that Apple would not advertise on his radio show even though Snapple made a fortune advertising on his show. He is a long time Apple computer user, just like the Bush brothers. He has even mentioned that.

Satcomer said:
One day while radio channel surfing, I heard Rush complain (in 2000) that Apple would not advertise on his radio show even though Snapple made a fortune advertising on his show. He is a long time Apple computer user, just like the Bush brothers. He has even mentioned that.

He does give them some free advertising from time to time, though. In fact, right now his home page (rushlimbaugh.com) has a link to Apple's site pitching Tiger, as well as a ten minute audio clip from his radio show talking about it.

samn said:
Rush ranted for a while today about the fact that his Tiger family pack was delayed, and that he only got the email today (when the "guaranteed" shipment was due) that the shipment would be delayed... but then he fessed up to the fact that he was already running it on his computer at work! (He got advanced copies. He owns 5 Apples. Says its great!

Be sure to also check out www.tastelessfortunes.com which was on ATTU's Blog... absolutely hilarious.

--Np, I'm not Steve Jobs

I ordered mine through the Apple Store on April 12th. My family pack was waiting for me when I got home from work on yesterday, as promised. Maybe Apple has a way of knowing political persuasion and can adjust shipping dates accordingly :rolleyes:

duffetta said:
I ordered mine through the Apple Store on April 12th. My family pack was waiting for me when I got home from work on yesterday, as promised. Maybe Apple has a way of knowing political persuasion and can adjust shipping dates accordingly :rolleyes:

I think it really depends on your proximity to an Apple authorized shipping location, local demand, etc.

samn said:

--Np, I'm not Steve Jobs

Hmm, hear those drug intervention programs may causes stress resulting in delusional behaviour and/or comments. :D

Back