Safari and Firefox will not open a certain web page

dipatto

Registered
I have been trying for the last two months to open a web page Gapdynamics.gapbuster.com with both Firefox and Safari and am not having any luck....can someone help me

Well, it opens for me, which begs the question of just what error message are you getting?

the message i get from Safari is "Can't find the Server" and with Firefox "Server not found" so it must be in the settings somewhere do you think!

Thank you so much for your reply but I have tried both of those with still not response....any other ideas

Hi,
I tried that...came up with site Etech Data....tried the other but comes up with Safari can't find server.....Safari and firefox has opened every other site that I have tried....but our business needs us to log into Gapdynamics.gapbuster.com daily and I just can't get in there. I have windows at work and it works fine but just not at home on our new Apple!

Thanks,
Di

Thank you sooooo much....I just did that and it worked.....can you tell me what that is so I can tell my son how has an Apple as well.

Regards
Di...
ps you have made my day!!!!

I Just opened Gapbusters got the home page but it wouldn't open results or parts of the page that I need to get into after I have logged in....still a mystery...nearly there but not quite!!!

Last edited:
I have been trying for the last two months to open a web page Gapdynamics.gapbuster.com with both Firefox and Safari and am not having any luck....can someone help me

Did not work for me either (Safari), when's the last time someone--anyone--verified for you that the site actually works?

Alra111

The site works from our pc at work with windows and explorer 6...talked to someone in our industry and says it works for him on his Apple....thanks

Back