Safari unable to work on a Website

jwolf6589

Registered
WW updated their website and in order to use the new website one had to go through a series of questions on the site to convert their settings. Both Safari and FireFox failed to work and gave me a error screen. I followed the instructions on the site and it still did not work. I figured the site would work on IE, so I booted into Windows with BootCamp and ran IE and I was able to do the conversion.

Once I did the update with IE on the PC the WW site has worked fine on my Mac. Why it did not work at first may be a random thing. Some will be affected and others will not. My question is this. Why are random users affected? I am using the latest version of Snow Leopard, Safari & FireFox, and using an older version of Windows (XP). Others will write back and say that the site worked fine on their Mac and they could do the conversion.

Not everyone that has a problem complains so those that make the argument based on assumption are incorrect.

John

Its Weight Watchers. Once the site was converted on the PC it has started to work on the Mac again in Safari. I think this is a really detailed question that no one besides WW knows the answer too. Thanks for your help though.

Back