Safari v74!

lol! safari 74 just came out like 20 minutes ago! Software Update has it!!!!
GO GET IT! it fixes stuff lol

Sites that use SSL or something.. said it didnt support it before... i have NOOOO clue what that is...

Originally posted by Androo
Sites that use SSL or something.. said it didnt support it before... i have NOOOO clue what that is...

SSL = Secure Socket Layer.
It's used for secure traffic between your machine and a web server.

.. I was hoping or afraid it'd go back to the leaked safaris again. so 74? uhm. the 81 is out there.. or it's not out there.. :rolleyes:

ok, I haven't done anything to my computer but updated safari, so why won't my display sleep? It won't even show the screen saver, I wake from a nap and it was just sitting there. Moved the cursor to force the screensaver on, it came on, more than 20 minutes later, the display still has yet to sleep. Always something.

I did have a DVD inserted, forgot to add that. Ran a permissions check, and it found 3 incorrect settings, two were from .netinfo, once again. Seems fine now.

that sounds amazing! i am glad things worked out for you! Congratulations! (really!)
ummmm.... who here knows what SSL is /?!?!!??!

Originally posted by Androo
that sounds amazing! i am glad things worked out for you! Congratulations! (really!)
ummmm.... who here knows what SSL is /?!?!!??!

I thought I had posted this before... mabe I hadn't.
SSL stands for secure socket layer. It basically allows you to create a secure connection with a web server. It makes it a bit harder to intercept information via a 3rd party.

Back