sagem drivers

zamalekk

Registered
dear sirs
actually i am so gratefull for your wonderfull services and your previous help for me
i am looking forward to get help for my case
i have a usb ADSL modem that i cant find a driver for it to be setup for my G4
modem type: SAGEM F@st(TM) 800
my computer : G4 867 Mhz single processor
operating system : Mac OS X 10.4 (tiger)
i have the original CD but it does not work with tiger 10.4 (i got an upgrade CD from panther) it works with panther and classic
Many thanks for help

Leeww

Registered
I use this modem on my G4 and my G5 (both Tiger 10.4.2) and it works with no problems.

I got the drivers for my modem (that can work in Tiger) from the SAGEM website (www.sagem.com)

Good Luck

Lee

zamalekk

Registered
Leeww said:
I use this modem on my G4 and my G5 (both Tiger 10.4.2) and it works with no problems.

I got the drivers for my modem (that can work in Tiger) from the SAGEM website (www.sagem.com)

Good Luck

Lee
many thanks for reply.
when i use panther there is no problem
but with tiger i always get a message (YOUR MODEM IS NOT PLUGGED)
do i have to upgrade 10.4.2 or what?
should i download the modem driver for 10.4 (i cant find it - if possible send me the link completely)
many thanks

patlejch

Registered
I have the same SAGEM modem, G5, Tiger (10.4.2) and similar problem.
I downloaded the latest driver (3.03d) from Sagem website, but it didn‘t help - modem is initializing forever and ADSL light on modem won’t lit. :(
Tried to Google out some help, but found nothing... Thank God I didn’t sell my Cube that runs good old 9.2.2 - Sagem modem works smoooooothly!

fryke

Staff member
Mod
Well, then I'd definitely contact Sagem about this... Also: Yes, you _should_ update to 10.4.2 if you're still using 10.4 or 10.4.1.