sagem drivers

zamalekk

Registered
dear sirs
actually i am so gratefull for your wonderfull services and your previous help for me
i am looking forward to get help for my case
i have a usb ADSL modem that i cant find a driver for it to be setup for my G4
modem type: SAGEM F@st(TM) 800
my computer : G4 867 Mhz single processor
operating system : Mac OS X 10.4 (tiger)
i have the original CD but it does not work with tiger 10.4 (i got an upgrade CD from panther) it works with panther and classic
Many thanks for help

I use this modem on my G4 and my G5 (both Tiger 10.4.2) and it works with no problems.

I got the drivers for my modem (that can work in Tiger) from the SAGEM website (www.sagem.com)

Good Luck

Lee

Leeww said:
I use this modem on my G4 and my G5 (both Tiger 10.4.2) and it works with no problems.

I got the drivers for my modem (that can work in Tiger) from the SAGEM website (www.sagem.com)

Good Luck

Lee

many thanks for reply.
when i use panther there is no problem
but with tiger i always get a message (YOUR MODEM IS NOT PLUGGED)
do i have to upgrade 10.4.2 or what?
should i download the modem driver for 10.4 (i cant find it - if possible send me the link completely)
many thanks

I have the same SAGEM modem, G5, Tiger (10.4.2) and similar problem.
I downloaded the latest driver (3.03d) from Sagem website, but it didn‘t help - modem is initializing forever and ADSL light on modem won’t lit. :(
Tried to Google out some help, but found nothing... Thank God I didn’t sell my Cube that runs good old 9.2.2 - Sagem modem works smoooooothly!

Well, then I'd definitely contact Sagem about this... Also: Yes, you _should_ update to 10.4.2 if you're still using 10.4 or 10.4.1.

Back