Samsung D500 Mac compatible???

Sue Williams

Registered
Can anyone advise me as to the compatibility of the D500 mobile phone to my mac for downloading songs etc???? Type slowly Im technically impaired!!!:confused:

Hm. Funny "type slowly" comment. ;) ... If the phone has Bluetooth and supports MP3 songs, it's as easy as sending the songs through Bluetooth File Exchange. Most mobile phones support either AAC or WMA songs as well. Those are a little more difficult, since WMA (DRM-protected) doesn't work on the Mac and AAC - although the same technology - is not the same file format as AAC songs bought on iTunes (DRM-protected) or converted to AAC through iTunes (not protected). You'd need a converter of some sorts for AAC. The easiest way, though, would be to use MP3 instead. (If the phone supports that, that is.)

SonyEricsson are very good with Macs, I've always got a SE phone because I know they'll work.

What is the official Model number of the phone you are getting because it depends on the firmware and when/where the Samsung was made. See this site to learn more.

Back