September

Admiral:

actually after I wrote that, I thought the same thing then as I was using the stinking work supplied thinkpad to play EverQuest (anyone know how to get it to work with VPC? I haven't been able to), I saw the commercial on UPN and Sam (I still can't separate the new Capt. from his Quantum Leap's character...) said something like, "the Federation wants us to do...." in one of the short clips of the scenes. So I guess the Vulcans and the Humans (they were the founding members...) formed the federation very early.

Maybe OS X Enterprise Edition will be pre-installed:D

got the email re: the peabody store... I was hoping the Cambridge one would be first.
I guess I'm going to have to make the drive to Peabody. You'll notice me by my Federation Uniform :D

btw: in AT&T Broadband's cable guide tis month there is a cool inside look into the enterprise and the show. Don't knowif it's everywhere or just here in Boston.

I've never seen quantum leap so I wont have such a problem :D

As for peabody... I might drive down there with beaming technology and beam it too Braintree :p lol :p

Admiral

Originally posted by Soapvox
Ok guys not all mac people are geeks....

Not all of us have every next-generation startrek on vhs in the basement...
...ok, I do.

Anyone know where to get DS9 episodes? DVD would be sweet...

Just read the entire AT&T Braoadband cable TV Guide here in boston and they gave the Designation:

Enterprise NX-01

See! Told ya X was gonna be pre-installed...

Pics of the ship too and all major cast members. Looks cool. 7 of 9 replacement hot chick is a Korean actress playing a Japanese scientist type drafted into service of the Federation for her skills.

Rumour is the male helmsman is supposed to be the first male pregnancy! Supposed to be part of a comedic episode - Tribble-esque.

Kilowatt:

I think I saw a DS-9 (not my fave star trek series) boxed set in a hollywood video or whatever those mall video stores are called. I saw it while I was completing my collection of "Sharpe's Rifles" on DVD.

Originally posted by apb3
Admiral:

actually after I wrote that, I thought the same thing then as I was using the stinking work supplied thinkpad to play EverQuest (anyone know how to get it to work with VPC? I haven't been able to), I saw the commercial on UPN and Sam (I still can't separate the new Capt. from his Quantum Leap's character...) said something like, "the Federation wants us to do...." in one of the short clips of the scenes. So I guess the Vulcans and the Humans (they were the founding members...) formed the federation very early.

Maybe OS X Enterprise Edition will be pre-installed:D

got the email re: the peabody store... I was hoping the Cambridge one would be first.
I guess I'm going to have to make the drive to Peabody. You'll notice me by my Federation Uniform :D

He says that "starfleet wants us to do...." not the federation. Starfleet has been formed, but not the federation.

-jdog

If that's true, I misquoted... Sorry.

I'll watch for it to make sure cuz I could've swore he said "Federation."

Oh well we'll see Sept 26th 8pm Eastern...

I really think Linda Park, the actress playing Hoshi Sato, is extremely hot....

maybe start a fan page for her. I'm sure someone will...

Still my big problem is that I'm gonna keep expecting Al, with his huge blinking PDA type thing asking Ziggy what Sam needs to do set history straight, to pop in and talk to Scott Bakula. That may be the reason I don't like it - I think it was a terrible casting decision.. He was even on friggin Murphy Brown for Steve Job's (errr christ's) sake!

God, I hope that doesn't ruin it for me - like the whole lack of the Trek ideal on DS-9 did for me. That would mean I wouldn't have as much fun staring at Ensign Sato... I know, someone's gonna bonk me for dissin DS-9.... but Chief O'Brien was the only good part of that show.

And this'll be the only Trek show on. What will I do?! I'm even one of the lucky husbands whose wife likes trek as well, so we can watch it together. She was jealous of 7, now she's got Sato (Linda Park) to fret about.... and it'll be worse cuz 7 was white (as I am, and my wife knows I prefer my wife's "type") and my wife happens to be Korean as well.

Uh oh.

BTW: still want to know if anyone can help me get EverQuest to run on VPC so I can throw this IBM StinkPad out the window of my office (the 24 floor drop would be cool. I'll digicam it and burn it on DVD if I do it) and play it on my mac. Or maybe you could let me knowof a similar game for the Mac...I haven't found one.

Tell me when you plan to throw it out of your 24th floor window. I wanna be on the street so it can hit me on the head thus I can sue you LOL :p

on the chief o'brian matter...that guy rocks! starfleet should make him a ranked officer, he's been in starfleet for a long time and to have people with the same skills as him outrank him is just stupid :p

As for 7 of 9... I like her, but sometimes she reminded me too much of pam anderson and I wondered how the heck she doesnt topple over :p I think they over exagerated the fact that she is "well endowed". I've seen normal pictures of her and she looks much nicer ;)

As for women's "types" personally I am region free (just like my DVD drive he he he) :p ... there are nice, bad, and average looking women in each region lol :p

Admiral

I'm not racist or anything.. I just have preferences for certain looks, hair, facial structure. It's not limited to one racial group or anything. One of my other types is actually Icelandic girls(probably because I'm half myself - well Norwegians that went over with one of the early settlement expeditions).

AND have you played Star Trek Voyager Elite Force? The parts with 7 in it even emphasize her attributes more. It's almost unnatural. nice but unnatural.

He he I am not calling you a racist :)
Personally I have not himed in on what "features" I like lol.. I just like what I like lol :p

Elite force ? nope havent played it. Poor 7 of 9 ... she has a virtual boob job done lol :p :p :p... (just like lara croft ??? :p)

He he I am not calling you a racist :)
Personally I have not himed in on what "features" I like lol.. I just like what I like lol :p

Elite force ? nope havent played it. Poor 7 of 9 ... she has a virtual boob job done lol :p :p :p... (just like lara croft ??? :p) Hmmmm.... idea for a new game:

Delta Raider: starring 7 of 9 ;)

Back