Sharing Calendars like an Itunes Playlist?

Harvey

Registered
Is there anyway that two mac users in the same room can make their iCals visible to each other? In much the same way that a iTunes playlist can be made viewable to those on the same network.

We have tried syncing up to google calendar, but that's a little tedious. Any other tips on how to keep each other up to date on what is going on in our calendars appreciated!

The way you're "supposed" to sync calendars is with .Mac. You publish a calendar and then other people subscribe to it.

However, as far as I know, you can publish and subscribe to any webdav- (or caldav-) compatible server.

Currently, there is no Bonjour calendar sharing. (but that is kind of a neat idea for an office setting).

Edit: Cool; two thousandth post.

Last edited:
Is there anyway that two mac users in the same room can make their iCals visible to each other? In much the same way that a iTunes playlist can be made viewable to those on the same network.

We have tried syncing up to google calendar, but that's a little tedious. Any other tips on how to keep each other up to date on what is going on in our calendars appreciated!

BusySync

Thanks I'll take a peek at that app.

I have never subscribed to .Mac Maybe I should give it a shot...

Back