Show us your ride!

kerisbf

geez o pete
Alright, we've seen desktops and desks, faces and tattoos, now why don't we get a look at what you're drivin! ;)

I'll get us started off with my luxury Subaru...

02 Civic Si
stop2.jpg

:cool:

About as good of a picture as it's getting for now... needs work.

But I'm sooooooo happy to finally be driving it again - altho not for very long since my leg hasn't healed all the way yet since the surgery. But beats the wheelchair I was using! :D

sogni_stang.jpg

Originally posted by kerisbf
Alright, we've seen desktops and desks, faces and tattoos, now why don't we get a look at what you're drivin! ;)

I'll get us started off with my luxury Subaru...

Wha? Where? :p

A 1994 Schwinn Circuit with a seat that sucks, don't ever buy padded seats, leather over carbon fiber is the only way to go. The components are a mish mash, some shimano here, sante there.

Hmmm, new Trek, USD998 or reconditioned iBook 700, 14" for USD1249. Man, I don't like having to make choices like this.....

Everyone seems to post beauty shots in these kinds of threads, but I thought I do a little different... I drove 8 hours yesterday into the Pittsburgh, PA area, where there's been snow, and slagged/salted roads, and it's made my little car very very dirty.

It's an '02 Subaru WRX wagon, and I just took this shot out the window of my hotel room, cropped and fixed contrast with my ibook before sending it up (I love my Mac :) )

Anyway, without futher ado, I present dirtyscoob.jpg...

Attachments

• dirtyscoob.jpg
    dirtyscoob.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 46
Cool, Kenny. The WRXs are awesome cars. Now that the Mitsu Lance Evo is coming to the US, I want to see what Subaru will do. Maybe we will finally get the really cool ones from Japan.

Hey! A Car-Cicle! :D

What do you mean beauty shots? Well altho I only posted a small section of my car - it sure is no beauty! The paint even looks like green primer with a mis-matched scoop! heh :p :D

"Now that the Mitsu Lance Evo is coming to the US, I want to see what Subaru will do"

Subaru is coming out with the WRX STI later this year. Although no official specs are out if I remember correctly the engine is a 2.5 L ~300 HP V4 engine along with 17" wheels and stabilizers. I think the cost is gonna be about ~40K.

My ride:
1990 Grand Am
2001 Camaro SS

Back