Show us your ride!

That a pretty good power to weight ratio. I can't believe they actually offer this thing with an auto tranny. Blasphemy!

For a car of this purpose, mileage is perfectly acceptable to me. Not too far off from my car. Seems that the power to weight ratio is similar, too. Only thing is that my car's power is all high end. Then again it's a street-legal race car, so duh. :)

oops! i didn't think this thread posted at first, and i completely forgot about it. :rolleyes:
lol here's that luxury subaru i promised ;)

-keris

Attachments

• subie1.jpg
    subie1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 20
GT2@kensington.jpg

It's a '97 GrandAm GT.

Originally posted by kenny
Everyone seems to post beauty shots in these kinds of threads, but I thought I do a little different... I drove 8 hours yesterday into the Pittsburgh, PA area, where there's been snow, and slagged/salted roads, and it's made my little car very very dirty.

It's an '02 Subaru WRX wagon, and I just took this shot out the window of my hotel room, cropped and fixed contrast with my ibook before sending it up (I love my Mac :) )

Anyway, without futher ado, I present dirtyscoob.jpg...
Brrrrrr...

That's like looking at a sad little kitten stuck outdoors...

I don't have a picture of my current 2001 Honda Accord, nor my original 1984 Honda Civic... but here is my 1995 Civic:

Here is a rented DeVille:

Every year we go to the Auto Show... Here are some pictures:

1998 EV Rally

ops! i didn't think this thread posted at first, and i completely forgot about it.
lol here's that luxury subaru i promised

-keris

Attachment: subie1.jpg
This has been downloaded 6 time(s).

anti-theft is included ?

Originally posted by TommyWillB
Brrrrrr...

That's like looking at a sad little kitten stuck outdoors...

Heh... It didn't even occur to me that way... :) Now I see it..

Here's another, a couple of days later...

Attachments

• dirtyscoob2.jpg
    dirtyscoob2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 21
On the left behind the driver is my white apple sticker and on the right behind the passenger is my white lettering 'WarDriver'

Attachments

• f15_pgextpop2.jpg
    f15_pgextpop2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 21
Originally posted by ChoMomma
On the left behind the driver is my white apple sticker and on the right behind the passenger is my white lettering 'WarDriver'

Uh,
Is this a picture of *YOUR* truck? Or a "Beauty Picture" of a truck that is LIKE yours?
I ask cuz I don't see the stickers in that pic.
:confused:

yep, that's a "stock" photo of a truck that looks just like mine (same make/model, color & features) except without my stickers. :D I'll post a real pic when I get around to it : )

i'm going APR :D
there's a distributer in my town.

first i'm getting suspension, though.

the_camry.jpg

This is off my website.
208,000 miles and still going. It basically sucks, but after it dies, I'll try for a Subaru WRX sedan!

Back