Slow Mo?

Originally posted by MaC hAcKeR
Can I make the systems genie effect or exposé go in slow motion?
Oh, check this out... I have my laptop unplugged...
EDIT: Posted while I posted...
Steve Jobs did it in his presentation, they also did it today at 'Apple Camp'.

Attachments

• picture 1.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 62
Just hold your shift key while double-clicking on the window header (or clicking on the minimize botton) you'll see the genie effect at less than half speed. :) (Unless it no longer works in Panther, don't know if that works with Expose, I haven't had a chance to try this in Panther, perhaps someone has?)

I'm pretty sure Stevieboy demoed Exposé at the WWDC using the Shift key trick. I loved the audiences reaction the first time he demonstrated Exposé!

In Panther's Mail, try expanding/collapsing a thread of messages while holding Shift. :D They've had quite a bit of fun with this!

Ah, fun with Shift.

BTW: There isn't a VPC 6.2. There is the new 6.1, but unless you like having to reactivate WinXP and re-register and look at "Microsoft" everywhere, it isn't worth it. No bug fixes at all from what I've heard.

Indeed, there ARE some bug fixes. Read the installer's documents for them...

Sounds like the Bryce 4.1 upgrade. Little new content, if any, maybe a few bug fixes, but basically just to change all the "Metacreations" logos to "Corel."

It wouldn't be illegal for you to post that document, would it, fryke? Then we could read it if we don't even have VPC6.

Originally posted by rhale1
Ah, fun with Shift.

BTW: There isn't a VPC 6.2. There is the new 6.1, but unless you like having to reactivate WinXP and re-register and look at "Microsoft" everywhere, it isn't worth it. No bug fixes at all from what I've heard.
Ah damn... I meant to post that in a different thread... but then got mail from this thread read a reply then posted that here by accident... sorry!
*slams head on keyboard*
8 - imkmkkllkl,lll,kl,l

Ow...

Back