Software for creating 3D graphs

tigrr

Registered
I've conducted a little survey and would like to present my findings in form of one or several graphs or charts.
Instead of the usual bar and pie charts we've all seen a thousand times, is there any software which allows me to do this in a more stylish and different way, like in a "3D" type way?
It should be easy to use (I've never used Excel for instance) and preferably free or cheap.

Easy? Stylish? 3D? Too bad Apple doesn't make a spreadsheet app. Oh, wait.
ar119260314236899.jpg

That's pretty cool!
It's from "Numbers" (part of iWork) isn't it?

I found it after posting this message and have downloaded a free 30-day trial to check it out.
I did at one stage consider getting iWork because I needed a proper word processor (I currently use NeoOffice), but Pages seemed all too basic. NeoOffice has all the features I need for academic writing, but has a really ugly non-Mac type user interface, is cumbersome and complicated and a very "heavy" application which takes ages to start up as it's a complete "office" like package. I've never used anything but its word-processing abilities, so the rest is just wasting memory. NeoOffice has too many features for me.

Anyway, that was last year and the 2008 version of iWork might be very different (or the more advanced features weren't plain to see).

Back