Software is changing

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
With the current Mac Pro is last Intel Mac so when that is pushed (I believe this late Fall) and Mac Developers will have to at least Universal or Pure Silicon after that is changed or dead on a Mac1 So Mac Developers have to change or die!

Lastly as part time DJ and Administrator in my older age I noticed the audio plugins seem to be fly by night operations and are never seen again! I'm as old radio mixer guy I've seen audio makers die all the time!

Last edited:
Well I called it now the nMac Pro in Silicon I say its about 2 years away from even Universal only apps to our silicon even Apple themselves! As Steve did back in the day I tend to think Tim will do the same at WWDC 2025 and new Release of Mac OS will only except pure Silicon applications from that point!

So Mac developers better bet on ball very soon to rewire and comply with the new Max OS or die on the vine! They could buy a Mac Mini to use Xcode on it compile your code to an Mac Application and iOS app almost the same time!

Last edited:
1984-1996 : 68k
1996-2006 : PPC
2006-2021 : Intel

it's not like it would change very often... but each disruption is a disruption.

1984-1996 : 68k
1996-2006 : PPC
2006-2021 : Intel

it's not like it would change very often... but each disruption is a disruption.

Yep I've seen developers, even big time Developers seen hesitant to jump on the Silicon chip and C+ that they almost seem old fashion and unable to stick with modern time on their own creations! Either that or they just grew up from their youth and want to go on because their bright idea and they lost interest! I remember the free applications seem only update once and never again!

With the current Mac Pro is last Intel Mac so when that is pushed (I believe this late Fall) and Mac Developers will have to at least Universal or Pure Silicon after that is changed or dead on a Mac1 So Mac Developers have to change or die!

Lastly as part time DJ and Administrator in my older age I noticed the audio plugins seem to be fly by night operations and are never seen again! I'm as old radio mixer guy I've seen audio makers die all the time!
I wish understand this english form no follow not because to be and verbs predicate and subject hard.

I wish understand this english form no follow not because to be and verbs predicate and subject hard.

It means that developers if they want to Continue to sell to Mac users they need to know the Universal software is time limited and by 2025 a new Mac OS will drop the translation of the current systems and ONLY except pure silicon applications in that by 2025! so to me the clock is ticking for developers!

It means that developers if they want to Continue to sell to Mac users they need to know the Universal software is time limited and by 2025 a new Mac OS will drop the translation of the current systems and ONLY except pure silicon applications in that by 2025! so to me the clock is ticking for developers!
Thanks for interpreting clearly. Good amount of time to retool though.

Back