someone has to post this

tree

Christmas
When Panther is out softwaredevelopment continuous and another version is needed from macosx and it needs a new name. In reality names exists in great quantity and Apple has to pick one. In my case I only owns the name from my website, because nobody else may offer free music there with the same name. In reality I don't see any benefit in refusing Apple to use something similar. We can continue this thread with think differents.::love:: :)

chevy, it's tree, it's not supposed to ahve a point.

However, I think it's about Beatles suing Apple Computer for using the same name, or the codenames of OS X builds.

tree does not seem to have a grasp of the english language. I wonder if that is actually a pasted babblefish translation from another language.

Thinking nothing is not thinking.
Thinking different is different thinking.

Nice place Leuven. Nice University too.

I wonder...who is hervé? Does anybody know? Is he a 60 year old misinformed man who lives in the hills of Greece? Or is he a 9 year old boy who got neglected at younger years. Can he understand what we're saying? Is he a robot?!?!

WHO IS HERVE?!

ecommerce
In one week Panther is out. From commercial point of view Apple needs a successor.
I hope that with this simple example everyone understands what I mean.
example:
Ford Genk in Belgium (Ford largest factory) is the only factory who makes the Mondeo. The factory has now problems because there isn't a successor. There is not enough demand for the old model and development of a new car seems to be inpossible. This can lead to a 10000 people job cuts and an economical disaster.

Ok so he LOOKs normal...but can he understand what we're saying? Has anybody tried to communicate with him?!

Back