Something Is Coming...

tsizKEIK

its all about HOUSE music
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/06/20030616171618.shtml

- MacBidouille's readers had posted on their forums regarding new boxes from Apple that had arrived at a FNAC -- a computer/department story in France with instructions not to open before Monday, June 23rd. The post claims two box sizes... one which is speculated to be laptop sized, while the other is described as much larger. Speculation and discussion are ongoing in this Page 2 thread.

Interestingly enough, Apple Stores are also receiving palettes this week which are not to be opened until Monday afternoon (June 23rd). These reports indicate that at least some new products with immediate availability after WWDC's opening day. It is unknown if there is the same sizes as described by MacBidouille's readers.

i think its quite clear that a new product will be availbale on June 23rd. and i just founded really exciting, i had to share it with u guyz...

i really cant wait ... i just wish it will be available to watch on the net ;)

Originally posted by tsizKEIK
http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/06/20030616171618.shtml

i think its quite clear that a new product will be availbale on June 23rd. and i just founded really exciting, i had to share it with u guyz...

i really cant wait ... i just wish it will be available to watch on the net ;)

I agree that we have enough G970-smoke all over the place :p so there is got to be G970-fire somewhere! :D

I cannot wait for that G970-fire to burn me! :rolleyes:

Go Apple! Go Apple! GO! :D ;)

:)

Why do I get the feeling we will all be let down at WWDC? I guess it's my physic powers are kicking in.;)

Originally posted by Satcomer
Why do I get the feeling we will all be let down at WWDC? I guess it's my physic powers are kicking in.;)

let down ? hahaha .. cummon...

first of all theres preview of Panther, which im sure it will be great. even that on its own is very important, especially since there havent been any leaks to give us a short preview.

and second of all... these past few days ive read many posts concerning floor plans for Apple Stores after june 23rd, new products arriving... so i guess its pretty sure that at least 1 new hardware product will be introduced...

i dont know bout u , but i wont be let down, its a shame i dont have psychic powers butting in...

"7 days until WWDC Keynote!" says my Konfab widget...
Not broadcasting the keynote would be a mistake, with all the new announcements. :D

Let the Countdown begin... T-minus Seven Days and counting. 6, 5, 4, 3...
I can't decide if I want to go to the Apple store or not to watch the broadcast. Anyone living around the twin cities gonna go? What time is it gonna be in central hours? I am Excited!

ooh ooh ooh I'm excited! One of the reasons i'm hanging out for 970's is not because I want one, but one of the prick customers at my work stuffed us around with a Custom-built G4 1.42, and sent it back and sent heaps of letters to apple, but now he's finally happy and he's picking it up today. Can't _wait_ to see his face when/if his AU$6000 computer is "old hat" by Monday. HA! :D

Originally posted by buggerit
...but now he's finally happy and he's picking it up today. Can't _wait_ to see his face when/if his AU$6000 computer is "old hat" by Monday. HA! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p :D

That was posted elsewhere on this site, but that looks almost like something Apple could've made!

The prophecy has been fullfiled

quote: from 10/16/02 post by malexgreen

According to this article http://news.com.com/2100-1001-961862.html, they will start selling this chip at the end of next year. If it takes them about 1 year to ramp the high-volumne production of this part in the plant, then they probably will be taping-out by the end of this year. It is remotely possible that if early samples come back clean that they could release Beta parts to Apple for their low volume systems (XServe, high-end PowerMacs) by summer '03. Just a guess Even if P4 is running at 8GHz by that time frame it may not matter because the PPC970 can issue up to 8 instructions per clock and we may have a 64-bit MACOSX, and 64bit MACOSX apps. There are 64-bit versions of Linux running on Itanium, so it must not be too hard to convert open source projects to 64bit chips.

Here is what is most likely coming... I don't know if it has been posted here yet but it wont be long until it is pulled from http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/dontask/

dontask2.jpg

Back