Something weird is going on with my iMac ...

symphonix

Scratch & Sniff Committee
I have been having weird problems all week.

The only thing I really remember is leaving my browser window open overnight, and I think it may have had some cookies in it. Either way, the next morning I came in to find that Safari was all mucked up. Since then, I've been finding other windows like this more and more often.

I've taken a screen shot, perhaps someone here can tell me what is going on?

Attachments

• Weird-001.jpg
    Weird-001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 32
It looks like my problems are getting worse. This time, it seems to be affecting the trash. I did have some items in there, but now they're all over the desktop!

Attachments

• Weird-002.jpg
    Weird-002.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 26
I think I'm onto something here!

I opened the Games folder to find that all the icons were mucked up. Some of them were even broken, or gnawed on. I also spotted these tracks, left in the folder. I'm no hacker, but I'm pretty sure they're not meant to be there.

Attachments

• Weird-003.jpg
    Weird-003.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 29
LOL :D

I loved that one, but wasn't absolutely sure (at first) if it was a joke or something more sinister, so I didn't want to post! ;)

Oh man, that was too cute! :D

That reminds me of similar apps that used to be around in the early days of System 6 and 7. Kind of like "The Grouch." Does anyone remember that one?

"Oh I_____LOVE____TRASH!!!" ::ha::

CaptainQuark said:
I have several victims already lined up for that prank!

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME! :D

Same here, i've already used the Clippy Prank on a few unsuspecting people.

Sadly, its not a progam you can 'get', but rather I just Photoshopped some screenshots together. :-(

symphonix said:
Sadly, its not a progam you can 'get', but rather I just Photoshopped some screenshots together. :-(

You'd have to admit, though, that it would make a great computer prank. :D

Awww! I want those squirrels! :)

Well, I don't want them messing up my desktop, but they are cute. :)

Nice one, Symphonix. :cool:

Back