Sync your Xbox 360 with your MAC.

iKiller484

Registered
there is going to be a cord for Xbox 360 which allowes u to use Safari kind of web browser in you xbox and you can also do many other things, is what i have heard.
Is this true?

also who is looking foward to the xbox 360.

Might you be talking about a standard ethernet cord? Where did you hear about this? Can you provide any links?

Yes, I'm looking forward to the 360. It better be a step above the current Xbox, though, as I'll be using Halo 2 to judge graphics improvement. "Faster" on a console doesn't mean squat to me -- graphics and sound must improve with each revision.

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Might you be talking about a standard ethernet cord? Where did you hear about this? Can you provide any links?

Yes, I'm looking forward to the 360. It better be a step above the current Xbox, though, as I'll be using Halo 2 to judge graphics improvement. "Faster" on a console doesn't mean squat to me -- graphics and sound must improve with each revision.

I read it in a magazine Xbox Magazine.

like you can put your photos, songs in the Xobx, and you can upload certain things from you hard drive that Xbox can read.

I hate all this new crap going onto games consoles. Why the hell would you want photos on your Xbox anyway?

Why would you want a phone with all that extra junk they put on some cell phones? Some people like it. Personally, I don't see the point...but that's me.

Back