Tell us which song(s) you bought for free thanks to Apple and Pepsi

chevy

Marvelous Da Vinci
Staff member
Mod
Tell us which song(s) you bought for free thanks to Apple and Pepsi !!!
(ready for a 100'000'000 posts tread ?)

I bought Von Suppe's Light Cavalry Overture. I would have bought it a while ago, but you could only get it as part of an album then. Actually, one of my best good friends donated the song to me. She's afraid of computers but knows about my love for everything Apple so she called me to give me the cap number. Of course, if she's a real friend, she'll be giving me a lot more...

bottlecaps you sickos. She'll be giving me a lot more bottle caps.

I could use a bottlecap right now...

No actually this morning I won a "Please Try again"

a_iver said:
...this morning I won a "Please Try again"
<sarcasm>Oh, I hate those! You put the cap back on, take it back off, and same thing, "please try again". Geeze, what do you think I just did?!? Personally, I think it is rigged~!</sarcasm> ::ha::

I haven't seen a bottle cap here, no promotions or anything, I last wet to the store... I believe Tuesday. I need to go today, see if they are in by now.

NO CAPS IN EUROPE !!! AAARGH !!! STILL LISTEN TO MY GOOD OLD CDs !!!

Went to the store... none of the bottle had anything indicating the contest. And Pepsi comes in directly to stock their things, so I'm not sure whats what, because they were stocking when i was there and I saw notta.

I haven't gotten ahold of the new pepsi's. I told my mom to buy some the other day, but they weren't the new ones. The first time I do get a winning bottle cap I am definately getting I Fought The Law by green day.

We buy our pepsi in cases, so I get no songs (*grumble grumble*).

And guys, why Green Day's version? The Clash version is so much better :)

MikeXpop said:
And guys, why Green Day's version? The Clash version is so much better :)

Oh, I have that one... and yes, it's TONS better, but hey, with that first winning cap, why not get the song from the commercial? :D

I've stopped at 7 stores in San Antonio and zip!
Any particular firm/shop that seems to be ahead of the curve?

I bought 5 bottles and only one of them was a winner. I think it would have been better to spend my $5 or $6 at the iTunes Music store and gotten 5 songs, instead of getting one winning cap and four "Please Try Again's"

gollum84 said:
I bought 5 bottles and only one of them was a winner. I think it would have been better to spend my $5 or $6 at the iTunes Music store and gotten 5 songs, instead of getting one winning cap and four "Please Try Again's"

Yeah, but don't forget, you got 100 oz of pepsi out of the deal.

take advantage of the air bubble in each bottle. With the right angle, you can tell if its a loser (you see "please" or "Again"), or a winner (you can see part of the code, or part of "free song"). Sheilding the top of the bottle from the reflection of lighting also helps.

Back