The Apple September Event

If you want to see it live connect NOW!

Now the connection requirements:

Apple Special Event. September 9, 2015.
Requirements: Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. HLS requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later, a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Streaming via Apple TV requires a second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later.

Very interesting. I need to upgrade my phone and the 6s is tempting. If only it were a little smaller. :)

When it comes to the new Apple TV some people are complaining about the lack of Optical out port! Personally I take the optical out from my TV to my reciever so that when I was watching regular TV the sound will still be in 5.1 on most channels and change will each station change I made.

Plus I'm thinking most people won't upgrade to the new HDMI 2.0 cables and wonder why their 4K isn't working correctly! Use something like the MonoPrices's Ultra Slim 18Gps Active High Speed Cable.

The biggest event has completed, and I have started to look forward to the next year's event. The biggest surprice from Apple is the new iPhone 6S and its 3D Touch screen. I am looking forward to getting one.

Back