The movie quotes thread

ulrik

Registered
I officially open the movie quotes thread! I will now post the quote from a successfull movie, and the first who posts the correct answer may post the next quote. You may ask questions about the movie, but I - as the one who posted the quote - may only answer with "yes" or "no".
The quotes should be from movies which everyone 'should be able' to know and which are more or less broadcasted once world wide (so please no quotes from "Pirates of silicon valley" :))

Here goes, first quote from an older movie, but it was already in color:

"We train young people to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes"

Apocalypse Now. Quality movie. :p

Okay, here's my quote. It happens to be from my favorite movie.

Emmet Fitzhume: "For God's sake, show some balls!"
Austin Milbarge: "I think it's too late to try and impress them."

That's from "Spies like us" with Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd.

Okay here goes:

1: i'm gonna go home and have sex.
2: you're gonna go home and puke.
1: yeah well that'll be fun too.

:D :D

Speed?

Or maybe you mean a movie from this series of parodies where I don't know the english name, a series of movies, one with a plane, one with a spaceshuttle...and.....one.....IIRC....with a bus.....

Originally posted by ulrik
Indiana Jones, but it wasn't your turn, we are still at one from Paragorn...

Oh, you didn't see my invisible answer, I suppose :p ;)

Oh, we have, I may post the next quote...let's see....

well, I am too tired at the moment to remember any special quote, anyone else may post a quote...

"This isn't a game! In the real world, when you kill people, they die. And in the real world, you're f*cked!"

GUESS!!!!! (edited)

Voice: is that from Monty Python...the one about the holy Grail?

BlingBling: did you give the answer to your quote...or was it something else?

Originally posted by Paragon
BlingBling: did you give the answer to your quote...or was it something else?

yes i gave the answer to my quote.... CRAP I JUST REMEBERED I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!!!

Back