The movie quotes thread

Is this from the movie where there's four palm tree's shaped like a big W at the end of the movie...I can't remember the name...almost. nah I can't.

Originally posted by Paragon
I think its something like the hunt for ??. Is Michael Douglas in it?
No, and no. Hint - this is an oldie. Michael Douglas's father could have been in it (but wasn't).
:p

Remember: In this game, it is allowed to ask questions about the movie, but the questions may only be answered with "yes" or "no"

GD...I know this movie, but I just can't put a name on it. Oh well...I hope you post the answer soon, cause now you have me going over every single movie I ever saw. :D :D

Is it a B/W movie?

I would say mid 90s.... and it was in color... and it was a comedy....

Nkuvu got it. It's The Fifth Element; Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich and a bunch of other random people. Remember?

Err, try mid-'60's. I'll give you a few of the stars: Spencer Tracy, Phil Silvers, Jonathan Winters, Mickey Rooney, Terry-Thomas, Buddy Hackett and Ethel Merman.
;)

I found it, but I had to do a Google search.

I won't say what it is. I'm sure that's cheating.

I've never seen the movie, although I've definitely heard of it.

-the valrus

haha! It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World!

try this one:

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

The Princess Bride!

Best movie ever!

Wait a sec... I need to come up with my own now...

-the valrus

Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. And then I'll put that flea in a box, and I'll put that box inside another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives -- ahahahahaha! -- I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you!

-the valrus

Back