The Official War Room

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
This thread is for war discussion... whether the war begins tonight or Wed/Thur night... this is the place... so grab your 802.11 Powerbooks and join us in the War Room.

Should we have a contest ? The best CNN picture shot of the war ?

Sorry, just kidding. Sometimes kidding is the only way for my brain to survive.

I'm ready to go. ScottW I'll be here with you on my Powerbook with airport watching Fox News and putting my 2cents in right here!

Originally posted by kanecorp
It took long enough! I'm ready to liberate an oppressed people and make the world a better place!

Where do you want to start ?
Africa ?
Central America ?
Palestine ?
Irak ?
Korea ?
American Indian ?
Corsica ?
Nepal ?

Originally posted by chevy
Where do you want to start ?
Africa ?
Central America ?
Palestine ?
Irak ?
Korea ?
American Indian ?
Corsica ?
Nepal ?

Where do i want to start? I think that's pretty clear...
Iraq... :rolleyes:

kanecorp - since you're wanting to do the liberating, shouldn't you be somewhere in the gulf right now? or did you mean your ready to see other americans give their lives for your beliefs?

kanecorp, your country is not democratic enough to free anything at all. Neither is mine.

If the USA go to war alone, UN will fall to its League of Nations status and Bush will definitely prove that the country he rules is not a democracy but a dictature. He will also prove the only law that rules this world is ruthless force, money and power.
This is my first ideological (in the sense: not backed up by super brilliant examples :rolleyes: ) post, and I hate to think I could be right.

Here in france it's 11:00 PM, and I'll be listening radio until I know more.

Anyone can tell me how I can watch CNN or Fox from my iMac ? :)

Well considering that fact that I?m under military enlistment age I don?t think that?s going to happen.
I think that?s a pretty poor argument as well.
just cause you're some *personal attack removed* hippie, lets not start using ridiculous arguments.

Originally posted by toast
kanecorp, your country is not democratic enough to free anything at all. Neither is mine.

If the USA go to war alone, UN will fall to its League of Nations status and Bush will definitely prove that the country he rules is not a democracy but a dictature. He will also prove the only law that rules this world is ruthless force, money and power.
This is my first ideological (in the sense: not backed up by super brilliant examples :rolleyes: ) post, and I hate to think I could be right.

Here in france it's 11:00 PM, and I'll be listening radio until I know more.

Anyone can tell me how I can watch CNN or Fox from my iMac ? :)
Well France sucks, but lets not talk about how *personal attack removed*...
First of all, we're not doing this alone. Just remember, the freed Iraqi people will remember who helped them become liberated and who tried to make it so they remained under a brutal dictator...

Have you asked the Iraqi people if they want to get bombed for freedom ?
BTW, Ed, you're a hippie now, it's official. Duh !

Originally posted by toast
Have you asked the Iraqi people if they want to get bombed for freedom ?
BTW, Ed, you're a hippie now, it's official. Duh !

Yes I have seen the Iraqi people ask for their freedom. They want to be freed.
just as we freed Europe from Hilter, we must save the Middle East from Saddam

Where do i want to start? I think that's pretty clear...
Iraq... :rolleyes:

Yea, Saddam killed some thousand civilians, so therefore Bush should kill two million more? [An UN repost states one million is going to die because of hunger directly caused by the war. A German organization says two million in total]

Who is oppressing people? If I remember correctly, it was Bush that let the North Alliance take over the control in Afghanistan. And we can all see how much better Afghanistan has become?

Sorry, killing people and ruining civilizations isn't the right way to make freedom.

I've learnt that the best way to make freedom is to make friend :)

Man, your history education has been... short.

LOOOOOOL
You have 'seen' them ? They want to be 'freed' by your ICBMs ?

Originally posted by ksv
Yea, Saddam killed some thousand civilians, so therefore Bush should kill two million more? [An UN repost states one million is going to die because of hunger directly caused by the war. A German organization says two million in total]

Who is oppressing people? If I remember correctly, it was Bush that let the North Alliance take over the control in Afghanistan. And we can all see how much better Afghanistan has become?

Sorry, killing people and ruining civilizations isn't the right way to make freedom.

I've learnt that the best way to make freedom is to make friend :)

Saddam has killed more Muslims than any other person in recent history. And no you dont remember correctly, the Northern Alliance does not have control of Afghanistan, they helped the US defeat the Taliban. Afghanistan is now much better. Sorry, but killing the "Bad" guys is the right way to give freedom. I've learned that the best way to make freedom is to remove the ones who oppose freedom.

Back