The Official War Room

Originally posted by kanecorp
Saddam has killed more Muslims than any other person in recent history. And no you dont remember correctly, the Northern Alliance does not have control of Afghanistan, they helped the US defeat the Taliban. Afghanistan is now much better. Sorry, but killing the "Bad" guys is the right way to give freedom. I've learned that the best way to make freedom is to remove the ones or oppose freedom.

Kill the bads, only the goods will survive.

Nice philosophy. I hope you are not the bad of your neighbours.

kanecorp said: *personal attacks removed*

Fine? Now I know all my doubts about you were true. Our history is three times older than yours, and our news qualitatively four times better, and that's a minimum.

*Back to normal life, find me on iChat: brat270783 and macosxcom iChat room*

Originally posted by toast
So Bush is racing for the record ?

do i know of only force? No, and i also know of 14 UN resolutions that Iraq has not complied with and 8 years of an attempted peaceful solution

kanecorp said: *personal attack removed*

Fine? Now I know all my doubts about you were true. Our history is three times older than yours, and our news qualitatively four times better, and that's a minimum.

*Back to normal life, find me on iChat: brat270783 and macosxcom iChat room*

Oh really, you're history is not 3 times older than mine, infact, i bet i know about 10x more than all of you in news events and history.

Your own country is violating more than 14 UN resolutions.

It seems UN resolutions are valuable to your eyes only when it arranges you, strange, reminds me of some Prez...

Originally posted by kanecorp
*personal attacks removed*

If so many of us are wrong and you are right, why break the forum rules (hint to moderators) and start calling people names and questioning their intelligence?

Knowledge should be power, but you don't sound like someone who is empowered by what they think they know. If you are so sure of your position, start acting like you know that you are right.

*personal attack removed*
I wish 9,000 of our men weren't buried in French ground that died protecting your country. I wish we didn't protect you during the cold war. Hell, we don?t need you even; you give us no military or economic benefits. You are not longer an ally to the US in the eyes of Americans

Originally posted by RacerX
If so many of us are wrong and you are right, why break the forum rules (hint to moderators) and start calling people names and questioning their intelligence?

Knowledge should be power, but you don't sound like someone who is empowered by what they think they know. If you are so sure of your position, start acting like you know that you are right.

Yea hint to moderators!! It was started by everyone accusing me of wanting Muslims to be killed, and saying that my country was the bad one..ha! Defending myself of ignorant claims..oh no, ban me!

Yeah mods, make some good work of that !

Kane quote:
"*personal attack removed*
I wish 9,000 of our men weren't buried in French ground that died protecting your country. I wish we didn't protect you during the cold war. Hell, we don?t need you even; you give us no military or economic benefits. You are not longer an ally to the US in the eyes of Americans"

Posted 03-17-2003 11:22 PM

Yeah mods, make some good work of that !

Kane quote:
"*personal attack removed*
I wish 9,000 of our men weren't buried in French ground that died protecting your country. I wish we didn't protect you during the cold war. Hell, we don?t need you even; you give us no military or economic benefits. You are not longer an ally to the US in the eyes of Americans"

Posted 03-17-2003 11:22 PM
yea lets have everyone try and get me in trouble with the *personal attack removed* mods...you know you'll all wrong, so thats all you can do..get me banned

**kanecorp - this started when you attacked me and others. no one did anything but disagree with you. real americans believe strongly in the right to disagree. no one but you has gotten you in any trouble. i am only sorry i didn't get to this thread sooner than i did. making negative comments about mods and other members is never going to get you far around here. - edX**

Oh NO ! He's asking to be banned !

No we have other arguments. For my own, I have loads, read the older war threads.

My fingers are very close to the button right now ;)

ookay, let's try to get back on topic, should we? ;)

Back