The Queen buys an iPod?

bbloke

Registered
http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?home&NewsID=11875

MacWorld UK said:
A royal insider told The Sun: "The Queen loves music and was impressed by how small and handy the iPod is," adding: "The Queen does a lot of travelling and an iPod is a very convenient way of listening to music while on the move".

The Sun has pulled together "probable" playlists for all members of the royal family, suggesting that HRH Queen Elizabeth might like to listen to Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears, and that Prince Charles might like to listen to Prince's My Name is Prince.
If this is true, I can't fault her taste in technology. :)

Nice .. I heard just today a friend tell how he had seen somewhere a story of the Queen having had an iPod bough (mini, silver) from the Regent St store.. :)

Nice. But everybody knows that her favourite song is "Killer Queen" by Queen.

She even asked them to perform it at her jubilee.

symphonix said:
Nice. But everybody knows that her favourite song is "Killer Queen" by Queen.

She even asked them to perform it at her jubilee.
Are you sure it isn't "I want it all"?

Viro said:
Wonder if Apple will ever get her to do a commercial :D
That would do a lot to clense those dreadful Fergie Weight Watchers commercials from my brain!

11_N_News_WeightWatchers_L.jpg

Oooh, this just in:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?home&NewsID=11914

MacWorld UK said:
Sony products are too much trouble - The Queen

iPod user HRH Queen Elizabeth II has admitted she finds Sony products too difficult to use.

Sony's new CEO Howard Stringer recounted a luncheon with the Queen to Sony shareholders. He told them that the Queen had struggled with certain Sony products.

According to Stringer the Queen told him: "I have a lot of trouble with your remote controls. Too many arrows."

Hopefully Her Majesty finds the iPod with its scroll wheel and human friendly interface somewhat easier to use.
Maybe Apple has a good advocate here for their ads... ;)

Back