The Question-Question Thread

God (christian parents, i'm agnostic)
i'd like to see an end to *Powerbook G5* rumours. it blantantly ain't gonna happen and apple should invest in an entirely new chip design esp. for notebooks, sort of along the lines of centrino - powerful, low-voltage and very wifi fast, and very cool/cold, inherent to the chip. a pB G5 would be only slightly smaller than an iMac, which to be fair, are still quite chunky...

what should i have for dinner? it's going to have to be chicken fillets, and i don't DO jar/packet sauces. i have spuds, pasta, noodles and rice, and lots of ingredients for cooking with

Lt Major Burns said:
God (christian parents, i'm agnostic)
i'd like to see an end to *Powerbook G5* rumours. it blantantly ain't gonna happen and apple should invest in an entirely new chip design esp. for notebooks, sort of along the lines of centrino - powerful, low-voltage and very wifi fast, and very cool/cold, inherent to the chip. a pB G5 would be only slightly smaller than an iMac, which to be fair, are still quite chunky...

what should i have for dinner? it's going to have to be chicken fillets, and i don't DO jar/packet sauces. i have spuds, pasta, noodles and rice, and lots of ingredients for cooking with
Your question was hardly even a question, was it not?

Lt Major Burns said:

sounds like a question to me. it's too late now anyway - i made stir-fry.

What can i have to dinner tonight? ingredients still stand

Didn't you notice that*they call me CaptainQuark? And didn't U know that CQ is King of the Deadlines!?

Could it be that CQ is walkin' headlong into a whole heap o' trubble? ;)

Back