The world's worst error message.

Here's an error I got yesterday while using iGetter. Think I should contact them :p

Attachments

• picture-2.jpg
    picture-2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 164
I see why i use GoLive, lol, but Dreamweaver is still good, well it is the standard. That was a good laugh.

I think when Jaguar crashes, that is the worst. Although it is better than that command line looking crash of X.1.

Originally posted by frog_always
jaguar crashes???

someone please post pics of that!
never seen it!

You can try it yourself :p
Save all your work, backup important stuff (in case of disaster :p ), to go the terminal and enter:

mkdir /folder
cd /folder
mkdir folder
mv folder /

Originally posted by frog_always
jaguar crashes???

someone please post pics of that!
never seen it!

Say what? We got our iMac flatpanel for christmas, and by the evening on the 25th we had had to (re)install 3 times. Installing StuffIt InstallerMaker crashed, and core dumped on us (terminal text with program counters and stuff was written all over the screen on top of the graphics).

After the reinstall I made 3 new users, and made sure only I (who apparently don´t know as much about these computers as I thought I did) was administrator. Soon after that, the entire system halted on me again and I had to do a hard reset again. For some reason only two users were active now, and none with admin privileges. Yeay! Impossible to create new users or anything. Reinstall again. *grpmh!*

But Jaguar is not the same as 10.1.2?

Back