Things I want to see in iChat 2.0

Yeah, thats a good idea bill. They could just have a little icon next to the name if they are found via Rendezvous.

Well, quit complaining about not being able to talk to anyone on .mac then, arden. You can only do that when you're using iChat. :p

Arden - This is an OS X board, not an OS 9.x board. Maybe you should be hanging out on a different board until you start using OS X full time.

is it possible to program "plugins" for ichat? i would love to be able to use mutliple logins at once (and i'm sure i'm not alone). it would be cool if someone could write up modules for it.

I thought there was a special trick in make your message box bigger? I did it for mine early at some point. Anyway, thought of a new feature. How about little "quotes" buttons beside any reply you get? That way if you want to address a certain reply you can hit quote and write your reply under it.

Originally posted by Reality
I thought there was a special trick in make your message box bigger? I did it for mine early at some point.
It will expand when you type multiple lines of text. Yes, I know, that doesn't exactly solve your problem.
How about little "quotes" buttons beside any reply you get? That way if you want to address a certain reply you can hit quote and write your reply under it.
Maybe the ability to click on the other person's icon and get a menu with some options, including quoting that IM.

Back