this explains why people look at me funny when i have my ipod...

he covered himself in black paint... duh guys... thats why is mom says "i just washed that shirt" ....

I guess i also would have to like foxtrot, I heard of it, never read any though. That character always does dumb stuff like that or something?

make 'em yourself. buy plain ones and let some t-shirt printing service print the code on it... ;-)

however: if your bed-partner actually GETS the joke, she/he might be too clever for you. :p

I think it's funny how people feel like they have to let everyone know when something 'isn't funny'. Sharing a joke and saying 'yeah, that's funny!' = synergy. Saying (seriously) that you don't get the joke is quite understandable, but saying 'that's not funny/that's stupid' does...uh...what? Is it an act of benevolence on the part of the critic? They're trying to save the rest of the human race from...liking stupid jokes? I know talking about it like this sort of sucks the energy out of the discussion but I wish I could understand it...

Anyway, thanks for sharing the comics. :D

The late Gene Siskel said something close to this: "Two things (he was referring to movies) are not debatable: humor and eroticism. Either it works for you or it doesn't."

Nobody can talk you into laughing at something, or talk you out of it.

Back