Tiger is already shipping...

well, apple usually ships OS X early so that it arrives on or before the due date (lucky for me, they ship out of sacramento ^_^)

tysonbarber said:
my estimated delivery date is on or before the 28th

Same here. But i noticed in the last few days my order status changed from "OPEN" to "Processing Order"

Maybe that will changed to "Shipped" before the 28th, who knows?

:p

I hope so, my UpToDate will be coming soon.

Though I'll probably wait until a new PithHelmet version is ready.

Mine says on or before 28th. That mean ill be receiving it on or before, or they'll send it out on the 28th (2 day shipping - april 30th??)

MBHockey said:
Same here. But i noticed in the last few days my order status changed from "OPEN" to "Processing Order"

Maybe that will changed to "Shipped" before the 28th, who knows?

:p

Internet sales try to guess the ship times for delivery date release. So it will ship time depend on your choice of ship method. So there are some human elements of "guess" work at play. So when human guessing gets involved, this equates to the week earlier shipments. Your milage will vary.

I ordered my copy using Apple's online store (never ordered from it before). It says 29th April, so I'll be waiting with eager eyes :D

The shipment was an error by retailers. I read on a news site about it this morning. The retailers that shipped it out by accident are doing all possible to get the packages back.

They say it is because "of the eqarly shipment Apple can not provide any support for the package, thus it should be returned". As the retailers even offer free iLife and iWork packages, I guess the pressure from Apple on the retailers must be pretty high

Well, a few hours from doing so!

Its in Preparing Shipment mode.

Preparing Shipment
We are preparing to ship your order to you, and we'll notify you by email when it ships. Unfortunately, at this point, we are not able to change or cancel your order. If you need to return your order after you receive it, please follow the simple return instructions below or contact a sales support agent.

I can't wait!!!!!! Maybe itt'le be here before Friday!

Just out of curiosity, when did you guys place your order?

Mine's still at "Processing Order" even though i ordered it on April 12th, at 7:54 AM PST.

Does it have anything to do with when you ordered it?

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 12
sorry about that

btw...every time i try to load www.apple.com/orderstatus in safari, i get this weird error (attached) it only works in other browsers (it also reroutes to a funky looking link)

also attached is a pic of it saying preparing shipment

Attachments

• prep.jpg
    prep.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 9
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
Back