To All the Dad's Here....

nixgeek

Mac of the SubGenius! :-)
billday55567666.gif

May you all enjoy the day as you so wish. :)

I also dedicate this wish to our late great bobw who was also a dad. Happy Father's Day, bobw.....we miss you so much. ::angel::

Nice greeting nixgeek. My wife let me have a siesta yesterday afternoon instead of visiting relatives. That was a real treat for me.

Nice greeting nixgeek. My wife let me have a siesta yesterday afternoon instead of visiting relatives. That was a real treat for me.

Nice! The wife and kids made me breakfast yesterday (homemade French toast), then after that we went to visit some friends of the family and ate some more there, followed by heading to my in-laws for some Wii gaming and more eating. Needless to say, my stomach is paying me back today. :p But all in all, it was a wonderful Father's Day weekend. :)

Try visiting relatives in Ireland. Every house we visit I get offered a tumbler of whiskey (my wife agrees to drive). By early evening I am incoherent (we would continue visiting, but my slurring embarrasses the wife).

Try visiting relatives in Ireland. Every house we visit I get offered a tumbler of whiskey (my wife agrees to drive). By early evening I am incoherent (we would continue visiting, but my slurring embarrasses the wife).

Lucky...LOL! :D

Thanks nixgeek for the dads, bobw and the gang. My daughter gave me a big hug. Good enough for me.

Back